Help! I swapped BSC for SPI in Pancake Swap but it’s not showing up in my Trust Wallet!

8 hours ago I executed a swap from BSC tokens to SPI. The transaction record shows it as “successful “ but the SPI isn’t showing up in my Trust Wallet. The transaction ID is 0xc6e740ef77aa84a6bed622c40a88fdc619c54ba57ef241de626cff83cc515177 … I think. I will try to post a screenshot of the transaction. Cheers, Chalom

Here is the screenshot of the transaction:

Hi @Chalom,

You need to add it as a custom token:

Token details can be found here: https://bscscan.com/token/0x78a18db278f9c7c9657f61da519e6ef43794dd5d

THANK YOU!! I solved it. I needed to create a custom wallet for BSC separate to the ERC20 Wallet. My missing SPI has appeared in this custom wallet. Many thanks again for your assistance (:

I guess the next question is: how do I safely send the contents of my BSC SPI wallet to the other ERC20 SPI wallet? Is This possible? cheers

Thanks so much @iamdeadlyz. I’m not sure where to access the “Search Token Screen” on the app. If I push the “receive” button, a search box comes up at the top of the screen. I inputted the address from the BSC Scan link you gave me and it comes up with "No Assets Found’ but the only button on the screen says “Buy Cryptocurrency” I tried that button also but still no “Add Custom Token” button. I figure I’m just looking in the wrong place. Today I managed to find an address/link on twitter for Shopping.io and it created an SPI wallet for me and I was able to buy 8.374 SPI with ETH, but the 4.434 SPI that I swapped on Pancake Swap with BSC still did not appear. I don’t know if there’s a different wallet for purchases with BSC than ERC20? I have attached the screen shots below. Cheers.

If you send a BEP20 token to an ERC20 wallet, it won’t be automatically converted to ERC20. Worst case scenario, if you do not have the recovery phrase or private key of the ERC20 wallet, you cannot recover it anymore. Thus, triple-check first before sending.

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped link for exrd on uniswap but I can’t find it

Help and fix…roseon finance to bnb want to swap …did try 9 day already . can not get to swap…from pancake …please fix it …

Hello I swapped for HER in Pancake Swap with transaction ID Number 0xf4090b864f66568b1a7e2fdeeaedba2b28b441a4b37f07177aeefeadda872805
I don’t see this coin in my trust wallet

HELP!!

Hello @JT00 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x6b9f6f911384886b2e622e406327085238f8a3c5
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Thank you very much, this has solved the problem perfectly. I see the tokens in my trustwallet now

Hi Alan.

Please I need your help on your experience regarding XRP TRUST WALLET.

I transferred 154 XRP from BINANCE to Trust wallet. When u check at trust wallet it didn’t show any XRP AMOUNT. It mention need 20XRP to activate it.
So, what should I do? I have re import wallet didn’t work at all. Do I need to Buy XRP once again from trust wallet? This is the amount I transferred. Please help me
!

Hello @JOEJOHANES
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the same issue with Ring. I did the swap and its not on my trust wallet. Ive added a custom token but its show zero balance. Thoughts? Help

@Rsw52397
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x3c387019064edcf36db6eed494f855213ed3964dd30e0145308d65dcb29a3ed6

Hello @Rsw52397
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x521ef54063148e5f15f18b9631426175cee23de2
Decimals: 18