Help. I transferred Floki from Trust to Binance.us but it did not show up on Binance

I have the transaction details that confirm it was sent. I also sent an identical amount of Floki a few minutes prior that showed up on Binance.US in a few minutes. It has been three days now and the missing transaction has still not arrived there. Binance tells me I must connect with Trust Wallet. I have screen grabs of the transaction and logs for reference although Trust Wallet does not let me upload those into this topic. Happy to DM them.

2 Likes

@laugh_riot Please submit a ticket through your Trust wallet app or at support.trustwallet.com.

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

2 Likes

Thanks, I submitted two tickets and both times it said my email and password are wrong when I tried to finalize it (they are not wrong) so I did a password reset and never received a reset email. I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

2 Likes

@laugh_riot If you see a sign in page when you try to submit a ticket, just refresh the page and submit it again.
You do not need a login to submit a support ticket.

2 Likes