Help me sending TEZOS to Binance

HEllo sir I hope you can help me too I send a big amount TEZOS from my Trust wallet to my Binance Wallet but it did not arrive at Binance. How can I check where my coins are now. I already reloaded and recovered my Trustwallet. Please help me out
Thanx in advance

Hello @Paradius To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank u. during the pending process I lost WIFI connection and when it was restored the pending process was ended. I did not receive any message about the transaction at all!
And why is the send and receive application disabled?
I can not see any of my transactions from the past.
Hope you can clarify something, thank u in advance.

@Paradius send all details asked above including transaction hash and wallet address in plain text (copy and paste).

@Alan47 I am sorry for that. I do not have a hash transaction. As i mentioned when the WIFI connection restored the pending was lost also.
My Public Address to Receive XTZ tz1VugNhQJfRFmkxBc3oHdA7esB5yb5JqxV7
screenshot wallet

Is this ok so? Thanx n advance