Help me to recover my funds please

I swap my bcoin to bnb using pancakeswap in Dapp of trust wallet but it didn’t reflect on my wallet, when I checked the transaction it sent to the wrong wallet address. Please help with this issue, thank you.

3 Likes

@nikkoyy To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

transaction hash: 0xacc2e9f0c2b03ff61a6d8e187589d2d7b3917ac7e066fbe3c4a31475c89b24a3

3 Likes

@nikkoyy Your tokens were sent to this address 0x4e3a1979a6f90c6a8c770c1b9e3f9982ed92fa6a
Do you recognize it?

yes I recognize it, but my initial transaction was to swap on pancakeswap in dapp

@JennyMillan Good day, can you help me? is there any way to recover my funds? I knew that there was something suspicious on pancakeswap in dapp, please help on this matter

@nikkoyy Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like