HELP NEEDED. 1st 2 transactions can't find. 3rd one worked buying SAFEMOON

Hello,

So I decided to take a leap of faith and get out of my comfort zone aka Coinbase. This is my first time ever trying to buy outside Coinbase. The pictures below should tell the whole story to those who are more seasoned with Trust Wallet.

For the first 2 transactions, I withdrew $100 from my bank account to BND. Then I tried to send to Pancake swap (or did I?), and then to Safemoon. My third transaction was for $50 and the transaction looks different from the first two, and it worked.

My question is, what happened and what did I do wrong? Also, is there any way to get the lost $200 back into BNB so I can try it again?

Thanks and I appreciate any help at all.

• Paul

1 Like

Hello for the first two transactions, it seems you sent directly to their contract address.

Dude im so upset.

This is crazy. I just lost $1400 on this shit. All i did was go to my BNB tab, clicked on “trade”, then selected 100% and then chose ETH BEP2, and then nothing popped up. All of the sudden all of my BNB disappeared.

This is such bullshit, what the fuck kind of app handles thousands of peoples dollars and a basic swap function to another bitcoin doesnt even work. What the actual fuck. Im having such a horrid panic attack. I am not wealthy. This is so fucked. Please help

Hello @Hrl35 if you swapped to bep2 ETH, then you need to add it manually.

You can use the guide below; note that in this case you need to search ETH and click the one with BEP2

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for responding!

So, how do you recommend me attempting to get this money back?

• Paul

Do follow the guide, in your trust wallet app, click the option at the right upper corner then search for ETH and select the one with bep2 to access your funds.

Hi Jenny,

OK i did that and added it manually. However, I don’t see any funds.

Am I missing an instruction you mentioned?

• Paul

Unfortunately this guide was for @Hrl35 whose comment was under this post.
@PaulyG0129 For your missing funds sent to a contract address, they are most likely gone forever.

Hi Jenny,

Silly question, but there’s no way to request a refund from this ‘contact address’?

• Paul

Hi @PaulyG0129 unfortunately there isn’t a way to request a refund from a contract address.

Hi Jenny,

Well, I suppose it could have been much worse.

Lesson learned. I’ll never make THAT mistake again.

Thanks for all your help. It is very much appreciated!

• Paul
1 Like

Hi there,
I also made a transfer of SHIBA INU from Binance to my Wallet, and got notification on android app that the transaction is made, and Binance status is successful, but it shows me 0$ in Trust wallet, and i cannot find it the wallet.
Transaction ID is: 0xEB9D1b928f5ECAEEc95404eEb5FC636A40574805

Can you help me?

Hello @AlmirT To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)