Help please, I restored my wallet but XYO is not showing

Hi all,

I recently changed my mobile phone, i installed the trust wallet app on my new phone and used my recovery phrase to recover my wallet, this worked fine but my XYO tokens are not showing in the wallet, can anyone help please, thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Can anyone advise on this please? Thank you.

Hello @Paulyd,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. XYO wallet address (select XYO in the app, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hello @iamdeadlyz,

Thank you for your reply.

So, just to save any confusion, it is not a transaction that is missing, the XYO tokens are mssing since I had to install the Trust Wallet on a new phone, the recovery phrase worked fine and the wallet restored but XYO wasn’t a listed coin, I added as a coin to both Multi Coin Wallet and ETH wallet but still no XYO.

Thank you in advance, can you help?

FYI, XYO (ERC20) is listed and supported in the app. You can follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hi @iamdeadlyz,

I already added the XYO token successfully, but still no tokens showing since restoring my wallet, i think i need to acceot that they are not going to be restored, I bought the tokens in the ICO and have held a long time so it’s a shame but it seems nobody can help successfully, thank you for trying though.

To clarify, please press the XYO, then press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here

@iamdeadlyz

Your wallet doesn’t have any XYO (ERC20) tokens in it. That’s the reason why the app is displaying 0 in the balance.

Can be checked here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xBeFAcF12d652330719026e8ea0dfC9fd496e02d6

@iamdeadlyz I know, that is the whole issue, the tokens were in my wallet until i had to restore it to a different phone, since restoring they are not showing.

1 Like

In that case, you used a different recovery phrase in accessing your wallet. Try to check your other backups of recovery phrases and wallets.

Hi iamdeadlyz, I can’t actually see XYO in the list as per the official (pdf) manual, this token is simply not there even in the ‘custom token’ list and my Trust Wallet seems empty now. Just like the original poster I I only switched a device.

Hello @Solun,

Let’s double-check. Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. XYO wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

No response from user.