Help required Transfer XYO out of Trust Wallet to My Coinbase Wallet

Hi I’m Adrian

I am stuck.

Help required please to Transfer XYO out of Trust Wallet into My Coinbase Wallet

When I’m logged into my Trust Wallet, I click on the XYO assets which I have. Then a new page comes up which says Send or Receive.

I selected Send and I enter my Coinbase Wallet XYO receive address.

Then I select MAX XYO to send out of Trust into my Coinbase Wallet.

However, the issue is at this point the transaction does not send.

It says I do not have enough Eth to cover the Trust Wallet Network fees.

So currently my XYO is stuck in my Trust Wallet and my Goal is to transfer ASAP into my Coinbase Wallet.

No matter how much I reduce the amount of XYO Assets which I want to send out of Trust Wallet into my Coinbase; the same error messages appear ie not enough Eth to cover Network transfer fees

Please help.

Thanks

5 Likes

There will always be a fee when sending transactions and Trust Wallet follows the rules set by the network.
In your case, XYO tokens reside on the Ethereum network.
In order to process a transaction, Ether (ETH) is required by the network.
Learn more here: Cryptocurrency Network Fees

1 Like

Hi im having the ame issue with my USDC. How can i trasnfer my balance out of Trust Wallet.

1 Like

Did you get this resolved, im having the same issuee with all my coins im trying to transfer.

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

Can you help me, I’m new to this and believe I’ve already screwed up…
I was attempting to convert my LIFEtoken to ETH. Will that work, it said success in etherscan but nothing has happened.
Forgive me for my ignorance…
Jonathon-

The Built-In DEX will only list coins or tokens that is already trading on popular DEXes.
If you cannot find your token then you need to send it to a centralized exchange.
Learn more here: What Is The DEX Inside Trust Wallet?

Is it normal the tranfer fees are that high? I wanted to see if I could transfer my XYO tokens to a market to trade them for another currency, but the transfer fees in ETH are almost as high as the amount of tokens I want to transfer. If I want to transfer €45,86 worth of XYO tokens I have to pay €38,63 worth of ETH…

Hi @Bart274,

The ETH fees are high right now since there is an influx of transactions and the miners are raising the required gwei to confirm a transaction.

Learn more here: