HELP! Swapped BTTB and WINB to BNB?

Please Help… I swapped my BTTB and WINKB over to BNB on my Trust Wallet…

Apparently, the swap did not go through because my BNB balance is ZERO… Shouldn’t I have received BNB, since I swapped both my BTT-B and WINK-B??

What happened?

2 Likes

I also am not seeing any transaction ID’s on both of my BTTB and WINKB wallets…

I looked on my BNB wallet to see if anything was received or deposited and NOTHING is showing at all…

Hello @jazzyjmj,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTTB, WINB, and BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
1 Like

Trust Wallet Version 5.25 on IOS
BNB Trust Wallet Address: bnb1awml2zwy4f8pagc59rddfqmvksmurxhccfumyg

When I click on my BTTB wallet, it shows no transaction ID at all…
When I click on my WINKB wallet, it shows no transaction ID Either…

All I did was Swap my BTTB for BNB and my WINKB for BNB… But there is no BNB deposited into my BNB wallet???

2 Likes

Also, when I click on my BTTB wallet it shows zero tokens, when I used to have 18,000…

When I click on my WINKB wallet it shows zero tokens, when I used to have 20,000…

I don’t where the tokens went to, but all I did was swapped them both for BNB tokens…

When I click on my BNB wallet to see if the tokens got sent, the tokens are not showing up…

Your 18700.00 BTTB was successfully swapped to BNB. Tx: https://explorer.bitquery.io/binance/tx/ffe3611bc8489762a05c9f5da13515799d8181faba92c9493c0c6afd1c3dae51/trades

Regarding your WINB, you also swapped it to BNB already. Tx: https://explorer.bitquery.io/binance/tx/6f3a13e5e4e9c92925b3d5e1425c521157fb6371307e349ff0692d8cd08692d2/trades

The BNBs that you received from swapping those tokens are already added to your BNB wallet.

1 Like

But my BNB wallet balance is only showing 0.22 BNB… This is from previous transactions…

Shouldn’t I have more BNB in my wallet than just 0.22??

1 Like

Also my BNB wallet does not show any recent transactions of the BTTB and WINKB transfer / swap?

Why am I not seeing the BNB tokens in my BNB Wallet? Do you want me to send you a screen recording?

The balance that is being shown in the app is correct. You can double-check here: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1awml2zwy4f8pagc59rddfqmvksmurxhccfumyg

It’s intentional. Only send and receive to and from other wallets.

A video recording was requested earlier (check my previous response). So yes, you can send it.

2 Likes

Ok… Yes I see what you are saying…

18000 BTT and 20000 WINK both equal about $75, which is the same as 0.22 BNB… So yes the transactions did go through…

Sorry for the confusion… I’m a newbie after all! Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

No worries. Glad to know that everything makes sense on your end now. Cheers!

2 Likes