Help with return TxID

What is a return TxID and how do I get it? I need it because I send usdc to a binance hotwallet by mistanke and binance support request it for refund. I also need transaction confirmation by trust Wallet admin and the return TxID

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue.
Also ensure you are speaking to the right support team for Binance.
Please note that If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

I have been in contact with binance support, they sent me here as a part of the refund appeal.

I got this respons from support “You Need chat or email to your trust wallet to ask about refund TXID and amount for tech team checking and verify this transaction” and “Any chat email with Source platform show your refund TXID” which is also trust wallet.
They asked me for that.

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having exact same issue that you had on this initial post. Not having much luck with support on trust wallet.

Hello @Rhett825
Can you provide more info?
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)