HELP ! Withdraw BNB to wrong Address (VeChain Address)

Hi,

I withdraw from my Binance Account some BNB coins to my Trusted Wallet VeChain Address by mistake.

At this point the transaction was successfully but i dont have my coins in my TrustedWallet because was sent to wrong address.

How can i do to recovery my coins back?

Hope someone can help me please.
Thank You

Dani

2 Likes

@LEINAD84 Add Vechain coin to your trust wallet, it should show up. Hope so

Hi MedT,
Thanks for feedback.
No, i added my VeChain Wallet and dont have my founds.
Any ideias?
Thank You

1 Like

Solved!

The problem was because i tried to imported the BNB Wallet instead Smart Chain.

When i imported the private key of Smart Chain wallet i get the founds back.

Thank You

@LEINAD84
Hello. If you entered the wrong address in your binance, you should contact the exchange support

1 Like

Thanks Rezanasereslami8,
The situation was solved today like i shared on my previous post! :slight_smile:
Cheers
Dani

1 Like

@LEINAD84
This is very good. I was happy to hear this good news. Hope my friend succeedsđź‘Ť

1 Like

Hi, I have had a similar issue. I have sent bnbsmart chain to my vechain address. Now the transaction has succeeded but the funds are not in my vechain address.

i have the same issue have u found a solution? if anyone can assist with this please.

2 Likes

how did u do? i cant get back my coins and it also doesn’t show on my vet

1 Like

@mariell To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello community members happy new.
Can anyone help to import my BNB smart chain wallet address to Trust wallet please.

I need help as well- I transferred
smart chain to a friend’s smart wallet and accidentally copied the address for evergrow coin instead of his wallet address. Is there any way to recover?

1 Like

@Jral_0000000 here’s guide on how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Private Key

@jgooditmes funds sent to smart contract are considered lost. Transaction can’t be reversed.

1 Like