Here is how Beurax is changing lives around the world!

https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/here-is-how-beurax-is-changing-lives-around-the-world~ODU3Njg4

This is the part of the reason crypto currency is growing and becoming stable unlike before many platform are out to trade crypto currency and make profit for people their by making a lot of forks buying crypto with their local currency to earn interest just like we see in binance savings ,this have created a lot of confidence in so many people to have more reason to go crypto and that’s a welcome development for real companies out there doing well

1 Like

MMM rebranded. Many people will end up with had-I-known…

3 Likes

Not this year sir are you also saying that those running the company and they are making use of service like binance savings to earn more profit plus other ways to earn income from defi that people will still cry ? I understand you but times are truly different sir a lot has changed in crypto space only those with scam nature will shutdown honest ones will remain for long term

1 Like

This is not the only one company which is claiming to give interest on your crypto investment in form of your daily earning. It might be legit but handing over your crypto to some one else is a very high risk game. There are safer ways to stake your investments on various DeFi platforms like Aave, Compound, Maker, etc. which are Trustless and their contracts have been audited adding a sense of security. But still, always research before you put your money anywhere. DYOR and put money that you can afford to lose .

3 Likes

You are greatly understood sir ,and I need to let you know that most people just got into crypto and have no much experience how to stake and do all the things u mentioned and when some experts took it upon them serves to do it for them they are willing to stake what they can loose is same risk out there , and yes risk management is highly encouraged in anything concerning crypto the number one reason I said these is for those company owners that have decided to be bold enough to show faces instead of being faceless for what I can see here in video

Crypto currency carries high level of risk and I will continue to let people know about this thank you!

1 Like