Hi. I do not understand why even the support does not answer correctly. I have 12 words that were provided when installing the wallet. I do not have the next wallet that I added. I deleted the wallet. Now that I have re-installed, I do not have access

Hi, I typed 12 words. The wallet was installed, but it gave me a new public address and I do not have access to the assets. This is my previous address xaaac08b5fce5fa9ac535547c2e413604f8f3d54f. The inside is dappradar. I enter the dappradar site from Trust Volt, but I can not connect the address to my wallet. Please help. I have been trying to get my wallet back for 2 months.

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases

Isso tem acontecido com muita gente e o suporte insisti em culpar os usuários, nunca mais usarei essa carteira e farei o possível para que outras pessoas não usem, um absurdo isso!

Hello. I have pending transaction on trust wallet with uniswap. How can I cancel the transaction ?

Hello @Amazix here’s how to cancel pending transactions: How to Cancel a Pending ETH or ERC20 Token Transaction