Hi, i transfer Shiba inu Bep20 from my trust wallet to Roquu Shiba Bep20 wallet but didn't deliver for almost 8hrs now

Hello
I send my 2 million shiba coins from Binance to my trust wallet. It’s transferred from Binance but not showing in trust wallet. Why??

@Gaurav3
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please see pictures

Please help me I am very upset for this it’s already deduct from my Binance app

Hello @Gaurav3
You sent your SHIBA on the BEP20 network and not ERC20 network.
You need to add it as a custom token.
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search SHIBA and enable the one with BEP20 there
Learn more:
How to Add a Custom Token

Try to check the recipient address for confirmation of your transaction

I want to inform you that, I have the same transaction problem (my shiba inu) trust wallet to binance, and still no confirmation received, the status displays successfully but the blockchain counter needs 13296000 to complete, its request one year.
Thanks for doing what’s needed

@khalid1987
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @khalid1987
That transaction was already confirmed sent from your Trust app.
Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue.