Hi team trustwallet

Hi support, I have sent trx to my wallet but haven’t received as of today.it has a confirmation but can’t find that until now :purple_heart:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: My crypto transferred out

Hello @Tory5 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi , I have sent the transaction hash but the post is waiting approval

How do I post a question on here? I have a support issue and cannot post a new topic

Can some solve this? I posted all the requested screenshots but haven’t gotten response ever since

A post was split to a new topic: Unauthorised transfer out

Hello @Tory5
Can you provide the transaction hash? Your TRX address shows no history of any transfer

Hi Jenny, I sent you the hash but it’s pending as we speak … Can the team post it?

1 Like

Good morning all I hope you all are good ,and I wish you all the best of trde

Hi - i also have same kind of problwm. I transferred my coins from binance to Trust Wallet. Transaction was successful from Binance side but i do mot see coins in Trust wallet? Can you pls help ?

Hi @Tory5
You have TRC20 USDT in your wallet and not TRX.
Please add the TRC20 as a custom token
See guide below:

Hi Jenny, I have TRC20 how I’m going to add it again? I have trx in the wallet

@Tory5 the transaction hash you sent above is for receiving USDT TRC20 not TRX.

To be able to view your USDT TRC20, tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT TRC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Hi Allen, I just enabled thanks this solved it. I appreciate your time…