Hi .Three weeks ago, this amount of 665 CCAR was transferred from the wallet and the transaction has been successful, but not deposited into the recipient's account.tanks

Hi
Three weeks ago, this amount of 665 CCAR was transferred from the wallet and the transaction has been successful, but not deposited into the recipient’s account.
Tanks

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x80f5928a46e3ff799aa1112292d35584c46beeb7155fec60761e8e1275ae00cd

This amount of 665 CCAR sent from the wallet to the Cryptocarz Account, but not to the account of my account

1 Like

Sorry to post here, but I am unable to post a new topic due to being a newbie. Wondering if anyone could help as I’m locked out of my trustwallet because I have forgotten the passcode that I set. I know my recovery phrases thank god and I have tried reinstalling the app to bypass the code, but it still asks for it. Has anyone faced this issue? I have searched everywhere and found nothing. someone said to go to wallet connect and connect to trustwallet by entering recovery phrases, but i feel uneasy about entering my phrases online.

thanks for your help

This problem happened to me several times and I removed your wallet and recovered with 12 private words again

that is not happening for me. i remove the wallet and download again but whenever i click on ‘i have an existing wallet’ the passcode screen shows up still. it doesn’t go to the entering seed phrases

my mistake, it was asking for a new passcode to set. i wasn’t reading it properly!!

1 Like

@Santa2832 your tokens successfully transferred to this address 0x1063b64d48808be1662685d439f84f34b96d7108

Contact receiver and provide them transaction hash above.

1 Like