Hodl versus trading

As a crypto lover, are you more of a HODLer or a trader? Which do you prefer? Also how do you strike a balance so you don’t miss out?

8 Likes

Some coin you can hold which coin have great future, and also you can do trade if have so much experience.

2 Likes

I prefer to do the both depending on how the value increases

2 Likes

I would choose to be a HODLER = PATIENCE

3 Likes

Since I’m not too good in reading charts for trading, i prefer to hold

2 Likes

Trade what you afford to forego and hodl what you cherish more for the right time to sell and cash out profit.

2 Likes

HODL, sometimes ARBITRAGE trading is more profitable.

2 Likes

I choose to be a hodler :slightly_smiling_face: because I am too dumb to be a trader. I tried several times in trading but not able to gain profit.

1 Like

You make me laugh :joy:. You’re not dumb my dear.

1 Like

I will tell you, that if you are patience enough you can trade - patience and coldblood is only way to success in trade.

2 Likes

Sometimes (most of them) Hodler is a trader who sleep on his calls) I was in this situation couple of times, it hard to race with market, but to invest and forget with profit you must be more educated and research even more harder). So in my opinion, good start is just focus on learning and simulations (demo trading) before throw any money in crypto. At least it will show you how it can be (painfull, sometimes) Trading is skill you need to work couple of years to archive some skill, while investing training can be much longer. But, of course suit yourself, no one can tell you whats better or comfortable to you.

1 Like

I margin trade. It’s the only way to earn profits consistently, and the risk is very manageable.

1 Like