Hope I don’t have CAKE all over my face

I’ll be honest I’m not sure what I did wrong. I was trying to use pancake swap to eventually being able to buy Floki but got all messed up. I was in pancake swap and for some reason it asked me to commit to a cake or something. I know absolutely nothing about cake tokens. Did I invest in something? Or did I just give my money away ? I was so confused so I decided to send all the coin back to Binance.us and just convert to BNB. . When I asked Binance.us what address to send my deposit to I choose the bcs one because I was never asked for a memo. I entered the amount and thought it was going to be deposited into the Binance.us address. But I ended up sending cake to the Bsc network. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what a contract address means. I contacted Binance.us and they didn’t get back to me for over a week. they said they didn’t support cake but in the future if they decide to accept cake tokens they will try and help me get my money back. So if in the future they can help me get the money back why can’t I have a way to get it back now? I have spent so many hours viewing YouTube videos and reading everything I can find about suggestions on recovering you coin but with it being cake I cannot figure out what to do, Where is my tokens now.? Have i lost everything by sending cake tokens to the address Binance,us gave me? What can I do? I’m sending all the documentation I have made. Please help me figure out where my 3800.00 went to. I’m really not stupid but this cybercurrency is really pushing my brain to the limits. I’m 60 years old and I hate to think I just throw away 3800.00 because it was sent on the wrong network. After days, weeks of trying to figure this out myself I decided to put this request out there and I pray the universe will find that person who can help me. I have enclosed what hopefully is needed for investigation. My email address is [email protected] and I guess I will check on the community board everyday to see if anyone can teach me what I did wrong and show me how to correct what I did. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read about my problem.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for looking into my situation. I hope I’m sending you what you need. I took a snap shot of the about page and attached. I took a barcode snapshot of the bnb and cake wallets address and attached. The receiving address on Binance.us wallet address iis with the attachments I sent with the original question. The tix hash link is on the bscscan page I sent with the original question. At least that is what I think that was. Please let me know what else you need and I will get it to you.

Hello @Mickey5
You already sent your CAKE tokens to the Binance.us address.
They do not support CAKE token deposit.
We have no way to reverse, refund or cancel confirmed transactions on the Blockchain.
The only solution is for Binance.us to send your tokens back if possible or you wait till they support CAKE tokens.

Hello Jenny & Mickey,
I’ve been following you thread and I seem to be in a similar situation and wanted to know if this was the last info that @Mickey5 was given from both Trust or Binance? I’ll post some photos here if you will grant me access also I can also start a new thread if needed.
First, is Trust affiliated with Pancake swap? My question is as I stated before. Can someone inform me as to where these transactions are? I understand you can’t teach me trading or swapping. I’m asking that since in Trust wallet I have a confirmation of the Transactions being swapped to this address (0x10ed4…) and to my Zelda wallet (0x7a78…) how could this happen 3 separate ways submitting it the same way? Obviously this is not my ZeldaInu wallet which I entered as the receive wallet, where did this tokens go? Why are people losing tokeny/money to the same (0x10ed4…) wallet?

Am I able to access it to re direct it to my wallet? Is someone at Trust able to help in giving me information? I would like to continue to use Trust Wallet but this is getting very frustrating.

Thank you in advance,

@propmaster
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for getting back to me. But now that they are on the wrong blockchain could you tell me where they are? Are they just sitting there. If Binance.us doesn’t support cake did the tokens just vanish. Is there any recourse you can point me too to explain what has happened. I have almost 4,000 sitting on their blockchain and I have no way of reinvesting it or never seeing it agin? Is that what I’m to understand? Is there any person who can explain that to me. Am I to believe that although I can see the tokens I will never be able to turn them into something else. If I were your mom would you advise me to do next?
Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

@Mickey5
The only solution is for the Binance.us team to refund the amount sent or you wait till they support CAKE token deposits.
Note that you will be able to withdraw your CAKE tokens if Binance.us decide to support it.