How Binance Helped Take Down a Cybercriminal Group Laundering $42M😲

#Binance helps Ukraine Police to catch bad actors involved in $42M fraud😱.

20 Likes

this is good news :ok_hand: thanks for sharing

5 Likes

The integrity of the ecosystem is important to all of us as blockchain users, and it’s a really cool technology that all criminals accused of money laundering need to be caught by the cyberpolice to keep the decentralization going.

3 Likes

I hope we can have this more often, an action like this will help us to protect the integrity of crypto enthusiasts. Many that feels cryptocurrency is mainly use for criminal activities will then have a change of mind.

6 Likes

In any regards, criminals are always going to be criminals and we must take a solid stand against them as a community… Thank you Binance.

5 Likes

This is good work, especially when crypto currency is always linked with illegal operations and nasty things. Good things are just getting started and this is a positive step to support the society as a whole.

5 Likes

I’m excited about this news, good job Binance.

4 Likes

Great news for all crypto trader and holder.

4 Likes

This is why Binance is my fav exchange! Great job!

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2: that’s what I called a reputable exchange. Binance definitely did a good job.

4 Likes

Kudos to Binance. I admire their security levels and UI

3 Likes

This is very helpful towards the understanding of the various uses of blockchain technology in many sectors of the economy…even in curbing cybercrimes.

What a time to be alive!

2 Likes

This can only be done by a good exchanger like binance. kudos to binance, kudos great exchanger

2 Likes