How can I add Bestswap community Token (BETC) trc20

How can I add trc20 token name Bestswap community Token (BETC). What is the custom add address and decimal? Please help me.

18 Likes

Pls ask on their page for their contract address.

13 Likes

TW isn’t supporting trc20 custom tokens :frowning:

7 Likes

I have given Tron address for Trc20 and send the payment but I did not receive. I did not found the BETC token in TW. Now what can I do. Will I lost this token? @Jesterhead

4 Likes

Yes, I think it’s lost… :frowning:
It’s still assigned to your address, so maybe when TW adds trc20 custom tokens, you will be able to Access these

6 Likes

Does it show on tron explorer?

3 Likes

No need to add manually, just send BETC tokens to your TRX address. When the token arrives, a balance called BETC will appear automatically.

I have tried it myself, and it works. Trust Wallet supports TRC20 tokens, so you don’t need to worry, just send the token to the TRX address and everything will be done fine.

13 Likes

Give the TRX address…and make sure you have atleast 0.1TRX then you will recieve BETC

5 Likes

Just be sure it’s Trc20 address you sending from.

2 Likes

It will appear in no time. I did similar airdrop and I received my 10,000 within 10 minutes.

4 Likes

It’s the same as Tron wallet. Just copy your Tron receive address.
I also did that airdrop and I have received 10,000 through my Tron receive address.
Its just like how you can be paid TWT with binance address.

5 Likes

What is the difference between from wallet address and trc20?

4 Likes

I have given Tron address bro. Withdrawal also complete but I did receive any notification. And I did not see anything

4 Likes

You can make the complain in the Project group i’m sure one of the admin will attends to you

6 Likes

So easy, u can copy TRX address and paste in bot

5 Likes

Pls how do i do this pls

4 Likes

@azarsky pls how can one attain this token

4 Likes

I have done that yet, I didn’t received anything

4 Likes

Oh, sorry, I was wrong. Glad that you provided good info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All you need to do is copy your tron receiver
addresses and share the betc account will be activated because they are of same folk trc20

3 Likes