How can I recover BNB sent to wrong address

I have transferred BNB to USDT how can i recover those funds. Anyone can help?

It was on the same BEP20 network but different wallets

1 Like

Hello @craig73 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

I need help. I transferred bnb to wrong address and need to recover it.

2 Likes

What did you transfer from which wallet? did you copied the transaction hash id? then you might get your token back

0x52f61bb9501a162f9c17f8370748b201f273df70206a06c870505fca55acf68f
transaction hash

Hello @vsaravananet To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hey Guys I have a issue. This morning I sent some of my Bitrise tokens(on TrustWallet) to the BNB address on Binance US. Huge Mistake is there anyway I can get the tokens back on Trust Wallet? I also have the BscScan of the transaction as well. Thanks

1 Like

@Ken205 Please contact the customer support of Binance.US so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.