How can someone get free token

Please how can someone get free token on binance or any dapps

8 Likes

Either through giveaway or a gift from a friend,And the most important and the easiest way to get a token is to buy because giveaway are not easy to get… :grin:

6 Likes

Airdrops still in crypto space. just always made a DYOR first before you do it. Actually, if you do the airdrops since 2010 to 2017 you are very lucky :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

join or participate in any airdrops and giveaways.

3 Likes

How do I join exactly

Follow them on twitter and community for giveaways and contest. Yesterday Trust wallet gave away 25kTWT and an extra 500TWT. Just tag along

7 Likes

Hay sorteos casi a diario en Twitter el detalle es ganar se requiere de mucha suerte :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I was a few seconds too late for that. I would have scooped it honestly

2 Likes

how do i do that please

2 Likes

wow ok am following them already but not always active on twitter

1 Like

Join giveaways on Twitter… Refer friends

1 Like

The giveaway is over now

I did not get it. That was my bad luck

1 Like

Join and keep participating in airdrops and any giveaway.

1 Like
  1. You can get free tokens and Airdrops on Binance if you hold BNB token. The best part is that the tokens distributed on such big exchanges are listed and have a value. Otherwise, almost 90% of the Airdrops are useless tokens.

2. Trust wallet gives away TWT to the community members who actively participate. Many people on this forum were rewarded with such tokens recently.

3. There are many websites which list such AirDrops but you have to be careful and wise in judging a useful Airdrop which has some value. Keep eyes on Twitter and Telegram groups. Two I know of are:

https://airdropking.io/ or Telegram: Contact @airdropking_io

Please be careful with the websites and NEVER EVER share your Private key or Secret phrase with anyone.

2 Likes

I missed two clues, but whoever won was just too fast for the giveaway. It was actually beat taking, but nice contest from TWT

2 Likes