How does the bitcoin black work and how real is the coin

I’m beginning to think that Bitcoin black are fake, all my email inbox are filled up with their massage every day. They keep telling me to buy more Bitcoin black every day by day.

1 Like

I think Bitcoinblack airdrop probably scam. I remember that they are airdropping since 2017 and promise about market listing many times, but not gonna listed.

1 Like

I remain neutral here, I don’t want to be too conclusive, is like Bitcoin Black is real but there’s one impersonator impersonating the project.

2 Likes

Not sure. About that

Someone should please explain the “Bitcoin black work”

How does bitcoin work?

1 Like

Seriously, i don’t nw about it, and i would like to know more. Can someone enlighten me?

1 Like

Please ,explanation can take a lot of time,so if possible read more about bitcoin on the internet and when you want more info too,you can read on Altcoins too and ICO and stuff. Its all related .

1 Like

Please answer the question

I also don’t trust their project at all.

1 Like

It’s been 3 years since Bitcoin black doing airdrop

If it looks scammy, it probably is. Dump coin.

2 Likes

My 2 cents:

• Their Github is just a rebranded fork of NANO with one commit, no development activity on it
  • Using Bitcoin in their name to sound familiar, adding nothing that sets them aside from other existing crypto projects with active dev
  • You get possibly millions $ for spreading this as much as possible
  • The apps are most likely designed to search your phone for known crypto wallets
  • Time sensitive pre-ICO sales
  • Userdata could be sold for marketing, no KYC, nothing legitimate
  • A change(dot)org smokescreen petition to get it listed on Binance (seriously? who would think this has value to Binance?)
  • Website has not been changed since launch
  • Their Telegram is filled with confused people, all asking how they will get their BCB after they signed up (tg:BitcoinBlackBCBGroup)
  • You basicly give away your email address and that’s it, there is no wallet yet, you can generate a (NANO) wallet manually, there is nothing connected to your email address afterwards
  • People are shilling the website but there is no reflink connected to registering, there are no headers posted by which they could know who signed up via who, this makes no sense
  • On the website the package for the 4th stage is sold out, there has never been a way to order this, there were no stage 1 2 3 sales
  • In the Telegram they tell you to mail their email address to purchase, so they take your BTC that way
  • At first the airdrop was for 1 million users but they saw it did not go around that fast so they changed it to 100.000
  • Maher’s Twitter account was about funny gifs before it became ‘Bitcoin.Black Rewards’ (twitter(dot)com/FunnyGif007), before that he also shilled PCN or PeepCoin a lot which was another scam.

All this adds up to the kind of things you saw in 2017, or 2013 for that matter if you were here long enough to remember, guess ppl forgot or the ones falling for it felt they missed out last time.

Source: bitcointalk forum

2 Likes

Bitcoinblack cash.biz are impersonating bitcoinblack I fell for the scam bought my million coins done the staking etc and now they have blocked me out of the system bitcoinblack on the other hand seem legit they answer your questions reply back to you and have a wallet so make up your own mind but bitcoin black cash definitely a scam

Are you a bitcoinblack cash member it’s a scam it’s not the real bitcoinblack airdrop I have been locked out of the system but get emails every day the real bitcoinblack don’t spam you with emails