How does the bitcoin black work and how real is the coin

Please I like to get ideas on the above, I saw that advert online…and doubt if its true or fake

10 Likes

No info sir, do you have clear information about that coin

4 Likes

Actually had a link on telegram with regards to the coin still seeking a plce in the Binance forum…

3 Likes

I hold more than 100000 BBC bitcoin black coins but, now I feel like their project is fake scam. Becouse it still listed no where but I continually get emails claiming big future progress.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info ,I thought as much that it might be fake, but they have future promises of making it big in the future…

4 Likes

But let not jump to conclusions, lol even when BTC started people doubted it :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah,though I don’t yet have any coin in the BBTC,yet…:hugs::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

For Bitcoin Black to be listed on any exchange, they need to reach 1million users. This is the yardstick for listing any crypto on most exchanges.

3 Likes

In that case the should alrdy be getting closer to that number ,since after their advert on telegram

2 Likes

I only signed up for Bitcoin Black Airdrop and they now have there own decentralised Android Wallet. Maybe if we all signed up for Bitcoin Black we may reach 1million users in no time.

2 Likes

Yeaa,seriously, they keep bombarding my mailbox with lots of emails. But I don’t follow them ,saw it very early that they are scam…

2 Likes

It may be true ,but since when are they distributng their airdrops…
Which means they may not be legit,they want everyone to pay money to lock them out.

2 Likes

They are almost 400k users now. Many don’t wanna sign up for it even after sending them my link even though it’s free to sign up.

2 Likes

This might not be fake, but let’s be careful and guided

2 Likes

The airdrop is free but they are also in Stage 5 of ICO which sells for $90 = 100000 BCB

3 Likes

Oh okk.Let’s see what comes out of it. We hope they are legit and produce good results .

3 Likes

Ok,I need to get back to that link of there’s

2 Likes

Or I can give you mine if you don’t mind

1 Like

how to can get money from this blog

Unfortunately, I’m not yet qualified to add a link on my post.