How I can do convert BEP2 to ERC20

Please give me information that how can I do convert BEP2 to ERC20? Can I do deposit both in Binance? If yes then Binance deposit address is same or separate?

12 Likes

Yeah but be sure to include both the address and memo else your funds will gonna lost.

9 Likes

any bep2 coin convert in real BEP2 coin then covert real BEP2 to ERC20 this is a easy way for binance…

6 Likes

These are two different standards based on different blockchains.
The conversion can’t be done directly due to the difference in blockchains. That is where pegging comes in.
ETH BEP2 can be easily converted to ETH by just depositing in Binance exchange.

11 Likes

agree,cause from another exhange bep2 have memo like stellar

6 Likes

Alright sir, thanks so much for the explanation

7 Likes

I have been wondering what exactly are the pegged cryptocurrency used for?

From your explanation, if I want to convert BNB BEP2 to Eth ERC 20 in my trust wallet. I will first convert BNB to Eth BEP2 in the Binance dex then I send this eth BEP2 to my binance cex where it will be converted automatically?

6 Likes

Perfect. Because BNB cannot be converted directly to ETH.
BNB/ETH pair on the DEX can only result to ETH BEP2 token.

5 Likes

Can do this on CEX. Hoping to see this on DEX.

3 Likes

Hello, I received HOt currency. My wallet address was deposited incorrectly. I stayed. What should I do? This is also my transaction. Internal transfer 10457256165

2 Likes

from exchange, trade from bep2 to erc20 mate.

5 Likes

If the coins are trading pairs I think it will be much easier for you but when the coins are not pairs then you should only swap with top assets

7 Likes

Some of token in Binance support for deposit in different chain
Example ANKR token, Binance support both ANKR ERC20 or BEP2 deposit

You can only deposit in separate address not in same address, example if you have ANKR ERC20 you can only deposit into ERC20 address that written on your Binance deposit menu not BEP2 address

4 Likes

có trang này a e giải tỏa được bao nhiêu thắc mắc trong việc chuyển đổi

2 Likes

I withdraw some of my BNB to binance in my trustwallet it was BEP2 and if you want to withdraw the deposit address should also be a BEP2 and then the binance will do the rest for conversion it to ERC20. Now if you want to withdraw your BNB ERC20 from any exchange to Trust Wallet the receiver wallet should also be a ERC20 and that’s why there are 2 BNB tokens in TrustWallet

7 Likes

You can send it to binance they support both however depends on the coins you wanna deposit.

2 Likes

Yes, Send it to binance and convert BEP2 to ERC20 on binance exchange.

3 Likes