How I can trade and earn on Forex?

What is the best crypto to trade on Forex? It’s a good business? How much can someone earn? Give me a tip because I need to learn more about it. Thank you.

4 Likes

My friend if u want to involve in forex you must know what is forex and how to trade u can check lots YouTube videos for more information thank u

2 Likes

Forex? I think you mean crypto exchange. Well some people get rich, some people broke. To trade, first you need an account on good exchange. Try to register at binance, you can use my referral link to get benefit. I will send the link if you want. Then start trading. Buy low and sell high, that’s all I can tell you as a tip. You will earn & learn just by doing.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice.

Thank you. I hope to learn more about Binance.

1 Like

only way you earn money is buying at low price and sell at high price, remember one thing patience is key factor here you need to be highly patient enough to get to high returns and never sell your crypto for loss, wait and wait untill you get your prize that is profit, best crypto to invest is btc and eth as these are main chains plus you can always get better returns as i said only thing is patience.

1 Like

Please go online and read about it please… no amount of fragment of information you get here will garantee you or enquip you and furnish you with the information you need to prepare you for forextrading it’s not a joke you will loss your money in seconds.

1 Like

Forex means Foreign exchange

1 Like

Good point. I didn’t know that. :+1: