How long does it take to trust wallet to show a transaction

How long does it normally take for transaction to show up in a trust wallet multi coin wallet on the average. When would it seem that an error was made ? Time that has passed ? In this case I made an exchange of COIN TO XYO about5 days or so ago on the COIN side it acknowledged the transaction in about 3 days but still has yet to appear in my designated Trust wallet .
Also if you have more then one trust wallet does the total of said COIN/XYO show in all wallets with the chosen crypto or just the one designated to receive ?

4 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Did you’re exchange ever show up. I’m having the same issue. Set up wallet, made exchange, shows it went through in Coin but no XYO in wallet. Been 2 days.

1 Like

Hi @Charmon
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

@Charmon Yes give it a few days , I was confused because the amount i rescieved the first was considerably more then the most rescently also where it says transactions will be in the wallet it didn’t show anything before during or after so that didn’t help my confusion , I guess any other transaction besides a redeem of coin for XYO or a old wallet with XYO migration cause none of those showed up as transaction s in my trust wallet account . Figured it out , the motivator not wanting to give the mod on here all that f in information I would expect to be hacked and emptied after giving all that out the way they ask for it ?

3 Likes

Im having the same issue my transaction is not showing up in my trust wallet after it was purchased through pancakeswap.
0x67a495ea43147080078e3db51ba04fe41dde2e99243d533dc4d09b18dc2f2d9b

3 Likes

@parth150
You need to add your tokens as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x6ae9701b9c423f40d54556c9a443409d79ce170a
Decimals: 18

2 Likes

Hello all, I just redeemed from my Coin App yesterday about 24 hours ago. Is is normal to not be reflected yet in my trust wallets?

1 Like

Hello @AntirA To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Made a tron transaction from binance to my trust wallet but it hasn’t showed up.

Address:
TGdYZDMptX2xtseNqaQUQ48J16E2GFjB1C

Transaction ID:
6579194f143423994276521f20ea472da9b3d24d76ee0517dcc7e9858a3f4931

1 Like

@Dandel Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with TRC20.

1 Like