How remove my coin from watch wallet

How can I remove my coin from watch wallet, it transfer from main wallet to watch wallet i can’t sent it back. I don’t know how it happens i wanted to swap Saitama coin the it just trasper to watch wallet and I was unable to sent it back. I need help pls

1 Like

Hello @Muazauwal01 you have to import wallet recovery phrase instead of wallet address if you want to have full access of your wallet funds. Here’s how to import: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

Thanks, I did so but still I’m not seeing the coin its just transfer to watch i don’t know how its happens and the address is different from my eterium address in main wallet and I can see the cion but I can’t Transfer back to

@Muazauwal01 that means you imported different wallet from the one that have your funds. Find correct wallet recovery for that specific wallet.

1 Like

Hi i am also struggling to withdraw from a watch wallet can someone assist and take it step by step to assist with my query

Hello @Thando7 you have to import your wallet by wallet recovery phrase not wallet address. Read on how to import here: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

2 Likes

Yes Sir Please Help Me Watch Only wallet my wallet is not recover please sir help me

1 Like

@ZEESHAN.KASURi
Please read the above comments regarding this from my partner

Hi I am new! Did anyone figure out how to move money from a watch wallet? I need help bad!!

@Bambi716 watch wallet means you imported different wallet from the one that have your funds. Find correct wallet recovery for that specific wallet.

Read on how to import here: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

1 Like