How to buy SAFEMOON

Thank you for the tutorial! I am rich in Safemoon now! Question can I convent etherium to BNB?

Hi there, i just bought safemoon token on my TW app on iOS and now I’m trying to send SFM tokens to another TW address but it shows error, trying couple of time but no luck, please help thanks.

Can you please help bro?
I swapped 1.5b Elongate directly to 178k safemoon about a month ago, the sf shown received on my wallet but it remains stagnant or freeze , it has never increased or even reflected on my balance. Sadly my wallet was exposed and i go scammed with all my investment there, but the scammer couldn’t access this freezed 178k Safemoon tokens man.what can i do please any help from you man???

Can you please help bro?
I swapped 1.5b Elongate directly to 178k safemoon about a month ago, the sf shown received on my wallet but it remains stagnant or freeze , it has never increased or even reflected on my balance. Sadly my wallet was exposed and i go scammed with all my investment there, but the scammer couldn’t access this freezed 178k Safemoon tokens man.what can i do please any help from you man???

You’re a gift. I was beginning to think I got scammed; however, your directions were spot on. Thank you so much!

I have BNB smart chain in my Trust Wallet. I have enabled trust://browser_enable. I get to pancakeswap, trace the link to trade and see the swap page. I enter values for the BNB smart chain, select the slippage, enter it is to go to Safemoon.
However, when I click either open wallet under the swap info or the connect button top right, and choose TrustWallet, I get the message : Provider error no provider was found. Trust Wallet is open on my Ipad. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do about it? Thanks.

Need help, i can’t transfer safemoon to my friend trust wallet ,always getting this messages.
(warning Error encountered during contract exaction(out of gas’s) and also this message (DeP-20 token transfer Error(unable to locate corresponding transfer event logs. Check with the sender ).
its been a week like that, any one can help…

Hello, I could buy Safemoon (BNB->Safemoon), I used Binance Chain wallet (extension), I know this is other like trustwallet. My problem: it’s not possible to swap Safemoon → BNB in BC wallet. I can start swap on panckeswap, gave a waiting confirmation windows, but the confrimation not come in BC wallet, nothing happen in BC wallet. I tired many thinks: lower amount, slippage=20… Please help me :slight_smile:

I know how to buy safemoon. My issue is I can’t sell it. It keeps telling me that I have insufficient balance.

Hello @shaunie1977 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Here’s more info

This is the error that I get every time. It shows that I still have a balance.

@shaunie1977 send your wallet address here in plain text too. (Copy and paste). Also, you BNB balance in the wallet.

My wallet address is: 0x02C6aa50B3ED6e19D784f277d8e1fA5420ecf29d

And my BNB balance: $1.05

@shaunie1977 you have low amount of BNB than the amount needed to cover your transaction fees. From the previous screenshot the gas fee is 2$. Top up your balance and try again.

Have I been hacked? Can you please help me. I needed that money for my surgery.

Hash is showing 0xee8f26c24353ccdd4d7d7e443bac07557c40543e1743d7a6ef2f4caa74f47a86

Someone has stolen all of my crypto. I don’t think it can be recovered. I see you are not responding to my msgs.

Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

A post was split to a new topic: Bought sacefoon token