Bought sacefoon token

I bought coins for sacefoon using my BNB funds but thy are not showing. Pls help

Hello @Jorge_Jr To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Do u have an update on this?? It has been 5hrs already

If u can’t help me then let me know so I can delete this app.

@Jorge_Jr how can I help you if you didn’t send the details asked above?

Without details asked above… we can’t do anything, sorry.

Any updates on this? I emailed u all that information yesterday.

Can u please assist me with my issue?

Anything on this? It has been 2 days and nothing? Do u have a number where I can call for assistance? I need my account

@Jorge_Jr send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

Please I need ur help recovering g my funds. I sent funds to Vera wallet from the wrong account. The funds disappear. Other account didn’t get funds.

Alan, I need ur help please. I send funds from wrong TS account and I need to recover my funds please help.

Hello @Jorge_Jr To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan, any updates on this? I need to recover to recover my funds please. Thanks.

@Jorge_Jr we asked you to send details over a month but you didn’t sent any, just screenshots. After you send all details asked above , then we’ll be able to help you.

Alan, I sent u that information already. Do u have an update? I need to get my money back.