How to earn big from cryptocurecryptocurency

try to be the first adopters of the coin , in the crypto world you blink you loose, Good luck !

3 Likes

Most time we end up wasting our time and energy when we are first adopter of some project,because it happen the project did not meet up to standard and some end up being scam project

1 Like

This is true… i was in a few ico … one projet is closed another one price drop so bad …

2 Likes

Honestly I read a lot of informative replies, Thanks guys for that, it’s good to help each other grow.

On top of that I’d like to add one more thing to the List: Always read the crypto’s whitepaper because the crypto may claim to solve a problem that is faced by the minority (e.g. the problem may be faced in the crypto developers’ country but not in most major countries) or even “hypothetical”. The whitepaper can give you a solid sense of the crypto’s volatility, validity and practicality which is important in choosing which crypto to invest in, especially when adopting new cryptos.

And following up on @curmbox, I’m highly in agreement with what he said. You should ask yourself what’s better: To adopt new coins and obviously you will definitely lose some OR To ignore new coins and later see the early adopters getting the payouts of successful projects while you look on. :trust:

3 Likes

Great add up… Information is power

I hope we could get notification of new coins we can join to be an early users here

1 Like

All of this does not matter. What is important is that you buy currencies whose projects are strong and remember that we are investing in projects, not just currencies.

1 Like

You buy when it’s at the dip, once you buy you wait for the price to be move upwards but before this, you make sure you have the knowledge of fundamental analysis or technical analysis :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Your welcome, we are here for sharing, help each other.

1 Like

You buy when the market is bearish…

1 Like