How to Earn Free more crypto?

Hello everyone
I don’t know how to earn/collect more coin/token ???
If you have any idea !!!
please share us

4 Likes

Airdrops
Getting a job that pays crypto
Trading
Staking

3 Likes

Many airdrops was scam
Tell me the job site
I haven’t enough blc for trading

1 Like

Working with any crypto project… I believe

2 Likes

It would be nice if some people could post where they collect free crypto. Faucets they know of or other website or platforms they visit where free crypto is given out. Discord and Telegram are two sites where many crypto projects have a presence and many of them freely give out their crypto to promote their project.

2 Likes

You can earn through bot but takes time Before you earned a 1$ :moneybag:

2 Likes

If you got tokens you can stake them. Trust wallet provide staking on some coins like XTZ, ATOM, etc

3 Likes

Earning free crypto is not something you should pursuit. There are websites where you can earn some sats/day, but it’s a waste of time in my opinion. Websites like dice, or freebitco.in (am I allowed to name them?) are free to use, but there might be something fishy.

However, I would suggest that you join Steemit (Steem) or Peakd (Hive) and start earning the tokens through vlogs, blogs, music, photography etc.
Alternatively you can stake some coins for a fixed APR. Trust wallet also provides this service.

Cheers!

5 Likes

I have more $7 but how to make more
If You have same Trusty earning site
please Share me

2 Likes

Welcome. Here you can earn more by letting people know about Trust Wallet through its referral program

1 Like

Airdrops, Bounty, project voting in exchanges like Binance, games like sparkPoints CryptoBurst and Crypto Slicer.

2 Likes

I can help you with some legit faucets with no limit withdrawal. These faucets are of respective coins itself therefore it cannot be a scam or waste of time? I am not sure whether i can share there names in this community or not therefore avoiding to share their name. I am using these faucets for last one month :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is there a direct message feature here?.. So I can understand what you are talking about well @zeus13848

1 Like

Yeah, you can message me. These faucets are legit but you can Claim some decimal parts of coin everyday. You can DM me on twitter.@zeus_collector

1 Like

The referral program offer by TWT is an example to earn free crypto. Do AIRDROP and bounty task too to earn free crypto.

2 Likes