How to get a flashloan

Yeah hi and I have a dilemma going on with myself right now and I sure could use some help. I joined a investment platform on feb,26,2024 and I just cashed out 37000$ to my bitcoin account and I just learned that I have to pay for the gas fees for my transaction and I don’t have any money or coins in my wallet so I thought I’d get a flashloan but it’s overwhelming at first glance but after studying it I think I can do it with a little guidance from you guys so can you please help me because I’m not even sure of the deadline for my transaction which was 2 days ago so

1 Like

@Daveskids From what you described, I’d say it’s a scam as they require you to pay a fee to claim fake tokens.
Please stop interacting with that platform and stop using that wallet you were given also.

1 Like

Yeah I checked it out first it’s legit so what you think im a complte idiot.yeah im waiting to hear back from memopool.space and they’ll let me know for sure so

3 Likes

@Daveskids Okay can you provide the name of this investment platform

1 Like

https:/www.quantumaitrades.co/ and it’s run by my account manager Debbie Gywenne and I checked it all out before I started investing in it but I don’t have a computer so if you find anything shady about it can you please let me know and thank you. As I said I’m a beginner to all of this so it wouldn’t take very much to fool me but I’m just hoping that I’m not getting scammed again because I’m just so sick and tired of being scammed to date im out roughly 15-18,000$ so any information you can get would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh her name is Debbie Gwynne and I’m hoping you’ll find something out for me because I have limited access to the internet why im a easy target for scammers and such kind of low lifes because before I met Debbie I was scammed for roughly 2500$ by a woman who goes by jorge Michael on Facebook and it was a lending scam because I didn’t check her out properly and I just believed whatever she told me but it soon became apparent that she was nothing but a piece of sh** scam artist so lesson learned by me this hard way so I’m anxiously awaiting your reply here and thank you again

2 Likes

@Daveskids Of course it’s a scam. Scam websites like this are not hard to spot because they request you to deposit huge amounts while still needing a fee to access it which is all part of the scam.
Unfortunately your funds are gone and there’s most likely no chance for recovery.
Please cut your loss and stop all contacts with that platform like I mentioned earlier.

2 Likes