How to get in touch with trust team

I feel there should be a way to directly communicate your problems and speak to a representative of the trust team. Like they should have admins available on the telegram channels to guide any newbies. What do you guys think?

22 Likes

You are in the right place just ask your concerns and wait for an answer. :shield::raising_hand_man:

14 Likes

Feel free to search your answer. I think there are more lots of questions and answers that’s sorrounds here in the website

8 Likes

If you need any help, you can write here.

8 Likes

that’s why this community is created. you can ask here and get the solution from here itself. But related to trust wallet, you can get the answers.

8 Likes

You can ask your doubt in the same support and feedback topic… And one of the admin will assist you

9 Likes

I think the team always here, if anything questions just ask.

7 Likes

@TrustTeam must be a representative, shoot him a query, however majority of FAQs have been dealth with already in here

6 Likes

Just go ahead and table your matter here and you will receive solution immediately

7 Likes

All admins here are active. You may ask your questions. It shall surely be attended to.

5 Likes

This ls The Best place to make questions and receive answers from The community

6 Likes

There is advantage to asking your questions here. Which is:
Other community member that need answer to same questions engage with your post and proper answers are given.

Your post can easily be assesible by others/ newbees that need answer to same question. Saving them time and helping them get proper answer

Telegram post would require same questions been asked all over because you cant organize post like this commmunity.

In the community, you go to appropiate section to ask questions telegram dies not offer that.
Thanks

6 Likes

you can post here if you have a problem or you want some guidelines but if it is about your account related then,you can contuct thier support…don’t worry they will answer as soon as possible…you can also follow thier twitter.,for more info’s and question they have active admin in twitter.

4 Likes

Hi Team, Holding VET in my Trust wallet but the VTHOR claim no longer works. Is trust wallet looking at VET staking ?

3 Likes

Как решить проблему с транзакциями связанными с смартконтрактом.

3 Likes

Как связатсья с техподдержкой?

1 Like

@Amaju as i know you can get vtho by holding vet on vechaintor wallet. Just find it out on playstore

2 Likes

Como hacer un reclamo a trust Wallet lo que pasa que envíe unas saldo a binance y no me ah llegado y quiero saber que pasó porque temprano lo envíe de binance y llegó de inmediato

1 Like

Вы пишите не там. Use english please in this section. Try to join telegram community @trustwallet_ru and ask there.

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate ur tip

3 Likes