How to get my lost wallet?

I deleted my wallet in mistake . Now I haven’t my pherse . So, I can’t sign in my wallet . But I have my erc20 address and multiple wallet address. How to get my main wallet pherse and sign in my wallet? Someone help plz.

14 Likes

Im sorry to hear that ,but as far as i know you can’t recover your multicoin-wallet if you dont have your backup Phrases

8 Likes

Sorry to hear,you can’t recover wallet unless you have your recovery phrase.Having erc20 or wallet address won’t help in it, because in that case anyone can claim on anyone’s wallet.I hope you understand :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry sir ,Without recovery phrases you can’t recover your wallet. Please next time write down your 12 words keep it safely

6 Likes

Nobody can help you because without phrase you can’t recover your wallet. Now you can open new.

7 Likes

If you haven’t saved backup phrase, you can’t recover Wallet anymore. After created account, save your 12 words backup phrase offline

5 Likes

For a long time, everyone was told a thousand times - be sure to write down the seed phrase on paper - you can lose your phone or laptop, they can be stolen from you and you will be left without your cryptocurrency. But if you have a seed phrase, you can restore your wallet from any other device.

5 Likes

Lost passphrase means lost assets. The only tollgate to your wallet is that your recovery phrase or passphrase

3 Likes

Sad to say, there’s no way in recovering your wallet if you don’t have access to the 12-word phrase kept somewhere safe.
If you can’t write them out, always back your recovery phrase using a paid password security solution or Google drive or Dropbox but note that these cloud solutions may not be in your best interest.
Anyone you choose still have risk of been stolen and funds stolen.

2 Likes

If you do not have a backup of the recovery phrase, there is no way to gain access back to the wallet. Before you start using a wallet, try to recover it first. This will ensure that you are able to use the Recovery phrases to Restore a wallet.

4 Likes

I’m very sorry my brother. If you don’t have your secret phrase, you won’t be able to enter the account. and there is a way you can recover. :frowning:

1 Like

You cant recupérate your Lost Wallet … Hope that the Wallet was empty

1 Like

Like always…your key,your crypto.
Without your recovery phrase…sorry.

4 Likes

Part of the empowerment of this world of crypto is that we can have full control of our assets but it is also a great responsibility since we must maintain parameters such as properly saving the recovery words that are the only key to our wallets in your case it is very unfortunately that persists, I am very sorry for you.

4 Likes

you can’t bring back wallet without backup phrase if you accidently erase your backup phrase note you can recover it you can search google :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this mate, but without your phrase it isn’t possible to recover your funds on that address. If you had the private key you could get it back.

3 Likes

There is no way to recover wallet without pharase or private keys. Sorry, for your losses.

3 Likes

Sorry bro there is no way to recover

3 Likes

Thanks for all to gave me a information.

2 Likes