How to get my phrase back

Hi… I lost my phone which my trust wallet account was logged in… now I can’t find my phrase to access my account
Is there any way you could help provide my phrase for me if I provide you with the bitcoin wallet of the account ? Please I really need to access that account

Hello @Kingvector98 it is not possible to access your wallet without recovery phrase or private keys. Read more here: Lost Recovery Phrase or Private Key

Can you help me get my phrase back if u can provide some of the words cause I have just 10 words with me and I lost 2

@Kingvector98 we don’t have access to users wallets. Also, users wallet backup are not stored on our servers, only you have access to them. If you lost them, there’s no way we can recover.

What if it’s a watch only version of a wallet and we don’t have either the private key or recovery phrase? It there anything possible we can do to use our crypto? I’m talking about a 1inch watch only wallet btw

@24kSugarBabiie There’s no way to access a wallet if you do not own the private keys or recovery phrase.