How to get TRX to transfer USDT TRC20?

hash 397d6b93d652f392c7f0a83b6249598ced9a1924fece5f4807f39ae28e9a68f1
I am having a problem uploading the images here. How else can I do it?

Based on the transaction, you received 15 USDT (TRC20) to your TRX address, not TRX. Please be informed that sending USDT (TRC20) to a TRX address won’t be automatically converted to TRX. You need to use an exchange so you can swap it.

1 Like

How do I go about that because I noticed on Trust wallet the USDT TRC20 and TRX addresses are the same?
Also, can I swap some USDT TRC20 to TRX (to cover the fees for transactions) on the trust wallet exchange?

It will always have the same address, just like on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.

Native TRX, TRC10, and TRC20 tokens are not exchangeable using the app. You can withdraw from an exchange, buy using the app, or ask your friend to give you TRX.

Withdrawing into an exchange (say binance) from the app will it require trx fees? and if the friend wants to send trx which address do i give the trx given on the receive option? even if its the same with the USDT TRC20?

We sent you a small amount of TRX to cover the network fees.

Correct. Every transaction requires a network fee.

You can give the TRX address. It will have the same address with USDT TRC20 and other TRC20 tokens.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance and the fee :smile: was worried it wont work but recieved the fee

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Leverj (L2)tokens were sent to my TWT, but I would like to withdraw them to my ethereum wallet on Binance

I am having the exact same issue. I deposited TRC20 into the wallet and noticed I cannot exchange it within the app. Now if I want to withdraw the amount back to my exchange I need to pay a fee in TRX which I do not have. I need to buy 50$(minimum?!) in TRX just to cover the 0.34$ withdrawal fee…

My TRC20 wallet address is TUmBKffCLMnHgpRdmtg6sSfwVQrhuu4bxu

2 Likes

No need to buy a minimum of $50 really. Just withdraw a sufficient amount from an exchange, example, Binance.

1 Like

I Transfer to USDT TRC20 BUT I CANT SWAP OR TRANSFER BACK TO MY OTHER WALLET. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT . KINDLY HELP

1 Like

Hi @abiyamo1,

You need a sufficient amount of available TRX on your wallet so you can transfer your USDT (TRC20). The network fee is displayed during the confirmation part, please check it.

3 Likes

i mean am transferring from my trust wallet account to binance

2 Likes

I had 4trx on my trust wallet and i tried to transfer and its says error 3 times. i tried that three times . i use my USDT TRC20 WALLET address from other exchange wallet the transfer fee 1.1trx

2 Likes

Please check the network fee as indicated in the confirmation page of the Trust Wallet app.

2 Likes

Dear i need 7 trx to transfer my usdt to binace as i can’t as my usdt are useless in wallet… Would you please help me?

3 Likes

TV3T5156dwiRTy1tTPzhfVPZPdHxXUFaL9
This is my trx receive adress i need 7 trx as fees to transfer my usdts to binance… Or please tell me how i can buy 8 trx in trust wallet? :pray::pray:

1 Like

Please try to transact again.

2 Likes

Thanks alot sir
I really appreciate

3 Likes