How to make $1000 to $2000?

1)Through investment
2) Through trading

8 Likes

Really work From both

4 Likes

@cruzxd there is not such easy way to make x2 in a matter of short period but you can invest in crypto, if you are lucky, investment can turn into x*******, Like if you have invested in btc back in 2010 :wink: . do some research and invest in crypto. Wish you Good Luck.

2 Likes

Both demands Patience and Discipline. Truly trusted ways of making money from Crypto space

4 Likes

Shad strategy (sell half at double) is a very effective way to double your investment. Identify low cap tokens with rising momentum and trading volume. Buy 1-2% of your capital of each token you have found. Then put a limit sell order of half the amount of this token (50%) you own at double it’s price (+100%), then another half of the token (25%) at another double (+300%).
There are hundreds of “shit coins” with time value and market cap. And everyday 1 or 2 of those have their value expose. The trick is to be able to find those tokens before they explode up :wink:

4 Likes

How can I find those coins information, 8f any5 knows let me know, u wanna make cash it

1 Like

You explained well…

DM sent… Please check…

I think both are great
You can combine both ideas and make your success faster

2 Likes