How to open a wallet from view only mode using verification key code

Hi i need som help to open a wallet from view only mode. I recieved meassage from XTB they said my transfer from trustwallet is reado to go and gave me a verification key code. Can someone please explain the steps i need to take?

@Walt1111 There is no way to access a watch only wallet if you do not own the keys.
If you were given a watch only wallet by someone, that is a scam.

Not sure how this works can u provide email adress or other way to show you screenshot of mail from XTB trading?

think have the Keys but not sure what it is exactly. I opened the wallet and havent given information to any one. I know it sounds like a scam but its from someone I trust. Have been stalling for a month and there are no signs she is a scamer. The opposit, she is someone famous in the crypto business. Ive gotten personal videos and we facetime shortly. Can u please have a look at the email i pasted with this and tell me if it makes sense? Not able to upload the email. Will copy and paste in next meassage

1 Like

@Walt1111 That’s a scam nonetheless and they are probably trying to exploit you through social engineering.
Please be careful as there is no way to unlock or access a watch only wallet by paying a fee.