How to recover a deleted Trust Wallet?

I had to delete trust wallet today because of an issue showing up on on my phone and I lost the xyo I had is there a way to recover it?

4 Likes

You can use your recovery phrase to get it back.

6 Likes

You need to save the phrase or the wallet key if not there’s no other way to recover it.

3 Likes

Save a copy of the private key/recovery phrase separate to your phone on a usb memory device and keep it safe as there is no way to get it back if you lose it

1 Like

You could enter with the mnemonic code you were given on your first day of creating the wallet. But if you’ve lost it, I’m not really sure how this might help, but you could try logging in with your referral code. The one you sent to others to join the trust community. Its basically yours so it might bring you back to your old account

2 Likes

That’s why you have recovery phrases

1 Like

If you have your Recovery phrase written down safe somewhere then you are secure and covered … your wallet and balance will be recovered in few minutes of inserting the 12 - 24 memornic phrase into the recovery of wallet account, especially incase of device theft or broken… I recommend to everyone who wrote theirs on a book to keep the book in a Metallic box or a Tin/can to prevent loss through fire or Liquid spill…

If you have lost the phrase there’s a place to recover it in the settings before something bad happens to your phone or wallet (copy and write it down then keep it Safe)… Otherwise you lose the opportunity to recover your wallet and it’s balance in the future… Which would be very sad to anyone that has valuable crypto-Assets

2 Likes

Hi all. I don’t know if anyone can help or if anything can be done at all but… i’ll try. So, yesterday i thought it would be a good idea to re-import my trust wallet since a transaction from Binance wallet didn’t appear there for a while. So I did what i was supposed to. Deleted the wallet (my mnemonic phrase was already written on paper). But while trying to re-import it, I got an answer - invalid mnemonic phrase. So, obviously I freaked the hell out cause I know the phrase is correct. I checked for all the misspellings and the spaces etc… But nothing. I am SURE it is correct, I actually performed the same procedure 2 weeks ago and everything worked… I contacted trust wallet support as well but so far nothing.

So… I don’t know what my question really is. This phrase stays the same from the beginning, right? Trust wallet can not change it somehow? Or if someone could hack into my wallet then… they would transfer the coins probably. But in bscscan I can see my wallet’s address and the coins are there. And even if someone had hacked in, I should still be able to sign in with this phrase, right? I just don’t know what to do…

Has anyone had similar problem? Could it be a technical problem? Can the tokens be accessed somehow else?

Any information is welcome…

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I restored my trust wallet in this restore page named ap-trustwallet-restore.netlify.app to reset the transaction i made
I lose all my criptos

Hello @Tremma where did you get that site?
That’s scam site. We will never ask you to fill recovery phrase on any form/site.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hello @Alan47 I sent an email to Trust Wallet and they send this link ap-trustwallet-restore.netlify.app/
My criptos is not in the wallet.
Lost all my money.

Hello @Tremma
That is a fake link, please never give out your recovery phrase.
If you have lost your phrase, there is nothing we can do as it is your responsibility to keep it backed up/ safe and we do not keep logs of Users passphrase.

Hello. Is there any way to redeem these transferred amounts back?
Lose my money, criptos?

@Tremma unfortunately, nothing can be done. Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: