How to sell collectible?

I have some collectible inside my Trust wallet, how to sell it and what is the best collectible market in term of liquidity?

20 Likes

I use OpenSea(dot)io to sell collectible items.

13 Likes

You can list your NFT in OpenSea .

9 Likes

sell on opensea(.)io

9 Likes

you can buy and sell at enjinx marketplace also.

8 Likes

@Dustys22 @jior @difzain @relanium thanks guys but how can I list it there?

6 Likes

@trustwin This application is available through Trust wallet. Enter your token and choose open on opesea

5 Likes

Thank you very much mate

3 Likes

What is collectible and how do you get it from?

5 Likes

To list collectibles there, need to confirm wallet with some transaction. For me this is about 7$ and I think my collecteblies costs cheaper🤦🏼‍♂️
There is no another ways or platforms without so high fees?

6 Likes

I use opensea also, currently eth is high on fee. Since many nft using eth chain

4 Likes

Use:.

• Opensea
  • Rarible
  • Enjin
  • Cargo build
  • Mintable

All accessible straight from Trust Wallet Dapp Browser

3 Likes

Yes, you’re right, there are other marketplaces such as enjinx(dot)io, but since the ether network is overloaded now, fees are high everywhere. We just have to wait.

4 Likes

Use OpenSea platform!

4 Likes

You can import your asset with enjin wallet and there will be a menu to sell. Maybe it’s not a good idea to talk about other wallet btw. :grinning:
But if the collectibles you want to sell is a binance token, maybe it’s not a good idea to sell now because of the low price and you need eth as a network fee.

4 Likes
  1. you need metamask on your browser
  2. store your NFT on your wallet
  3. go to opensea
  4. login into your account using metamask
  5. find your NFT and then set up your NFT price and give the description about your NFT
  6. And now you can start selling your NFT on opensea and wait someone buy your NFT
5 Likes

Nota bene:
All the ethereum-based NFT Marketplaces charge gas fees to list NFTs. You are required to have about $2 or higher when the gas fees are high.

4 Likes

You check different exchanges where they are listed.

2 Likes

Your opinion is good sir

1 Like