How to Swap BEP2 for BEP20 using Binance Smart Chain

19 Likes

@6aron this is wonderful, I will suggest if u can do thesame on how it can be done with phone because most community members are using either iOS or Android phones.

7 Likes

This is real good! Thank you for the tutorial!

2 Likes

Much needed video in the community…
Kudos @6aron
Keep adding value
:trust:

5 Likes

Good job done
Bsc all the way #TWT

3 Likes

The Binance Chain Wallet is available only as a desktop extension for now. Using your mobile phone,you can send BEP2 tokens to your Binance exchange wallet (if you have one) and send them back as BEP20. I might make a video on how to do that,but I strongly recommend using the Smart Chain extension on a computer.

5 Likes

Why is it important to swap to BEP-20, will that be the new standard or can we remain on the BEP2 chain? Will the token price differ?

5 Likes

Swapping is only important only if you need the tokens on Smart Chain, e.g. for a DeFi service like https://pancakeswap.finance.
As a general rule a multi-chain token has one common price.

5 Likes

Is it possible to this on mobile if you choose desktop version in the browser or will it still recognized it as a mobile device?

Thumbs up for the video.

4 Likes

So true it doesn’t work in mobile device. No everyone has a computer to get the extension downloaded and used

1 Like

I applaud you for this very good.

2 Likes

It won’t work with a mobile phone if you request for desktop version because the Binance Chain Wallet is an extension for computers, so this method works well for only computers. If you have the Binance app (the exchange); you can send some tokens that are on the Smart Chain as BEP2 or ERC20 to your Binance wallet and send them back as BEP20.

3 Likes

Hi I am trying to swap ETH to tron(Trx) but I am unable to see tron even I have tron in my wallet but I do to resolve the issues please help me if possible for you to mail me
Thanks

You won’t be able to to do that via Trustwallet or the Binance Smart Chain wallet. What you have to do is use an exchange like Binance and find the ETH/TRX trading pairs. Here’s a link to the exchange Bitcoin Exchange | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Binance

1 Like

I have problems with a transaction from Binance to Trust Wallet, can you help me

1 Like