How to Swap or Exchange BTC to ETH or others Tokens on TrustWallet?

I have problems in exchanging my BTC tokens, because Gas fees are very expensive for BTC. I tried to use the swap and exchange features but only support for 0x / Ether tokens, Also through DAPP app most support only for Ether. Does anyone know the solution? Help me

8 Likes

/t/coins-that-can-be-swapped-list/27487/2?u=kikcha check this tread please.

3 Likes

Hi,

Transfer to such an wallet where there’s no incoming fee.

3 Likes

I only hear about the SimpleSwap is a website where you Swap BTC and other coins, but i don’t know about the fees (if is cheaper or expensive). Enter in website for see this opportunity, because in TrustWallet is only with the ETH.

Hope help you brother :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

The issue of alarmingly high gas fees is becoming unbearable.

5 Likes

Hi,

Greetings of the Day :grinning:

It’s high gas

That’s the problem that’s needed to be solved for us who has a little that amount of transactions fee are already huge :cry:

2 Likes

Hello good day,please help me i want to transfer BTC but keep showing me missing inputs or UTXOs what shall I do

4 Likes

Hello good day,please help me i want to transfer BTC but keep showing me missing inputs or UTXOs what shall I do
Thanks

2 Likes

It’s quite easy go to the third tab at the bottom and swap from btc to ethereum it’s bep2 enabled.

2 Likes

BTC is not traded on BNB blockchain. You can trade only btcb that is bitcoin issued on binance block chain. Its diffirent.

3 Likes

Nice all info it essay to swap in trust wallet.

2 Likes

Hi,

Greetings of the Day :grinning:,

Please share the screen for the same to proceed further.

Pls, connection me, @LeonRod117

1 Like

You can seen swap botton go on it

1 Like

I am brand new to trust wallet. So if I purchased Bitcoin, is it basically useless unless I cash it out? and then buy a bitcoin wrapped token so I can swap it later? wtf is this garbage. help me understand please

1 Like

Hi @Wafflepatterns,

If you store native BTC in your wallet. You can simply hold it there. It is not swappable to other cryptos since it has its own blockchain. You need to deposit it on an exchange like Binance.com to trade it and get various cryptos.

This is how things work in non-custodial (decentralized) wallets. Please do your due diligence before judging. Cheers!

3 Likes