How to Swap or Exchange BTC to ETH or others Tokens on TrustWallet?

I have problems in exchanging my BTC tokens, because Gas fees are very expensive for BTC. I tried to use the swap and exchange features but only support for 0x / Ether tokens, Also through DAPP app most support only for Ether. Does anyone know the solution? Help me

6 Likes

/t/coins-that-can-be-swapped-list/27487/2?u=kikcha check this tread please.

3 Likes

Hi,

Transfer to such an wallet where there’s no incoming fee.

3 Likes

I only hear about the SimpleSwap is a website where you Swap BTC and other coins, but i don’t know about the fees (if is cheaper or expensive). Enter in website for see this opportunity, because in TrustWallet is only with the ETH.

Hope help you brother :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The issue of alarmingly high gas fees is becoming unbearable.

4 Likes

Hi,

Greetings of the Day :grinning:

It’s high gas

That’s the problem that’s needed to be solved for us who has a little that amount of transactions fee are already huge :cry:

2 Likes

Hello good day,please help me i want to transfer BTC but keep showing me missing inputs or UTXOs what shall I do

2 Likes

Hello good day,please help me i want to transfer BTC but keep showing me missing inputs or UTXOs what shall I do
Thanks

2 Likes

It’s quite easy go to the third tab at the bottom and swap from btc to ethereum it’s bep2 enabled.

1 Like

BTC is not traded on BNB blockchain. You can trade only btcb that is bitcoin issued on binance block chain. Its diffirent.

2 Likes

Nice all info it essay to swap in trust wallet.

2 Likes

Hi,

Greetings of the Day :grinning:,

Please share the screen for the same to proceed further.

Pls, connection me, @LeonRod117

1 Like

You can seen swap botton go on it

1 Like