How to swap polkadot to polkadotbep2

Hi! I have my Polkadot (dot) on trustwallet, can you help me on how i can swap ito to polkadotbep2 so i can swap it to other crypto? Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi! I have my Polkadot (dot) on trustwallet. I was trying to swap it but it only shows Binance peg dot and polkadotbep2, but not the polkadot (dot).
On my wallet it shows my dot value but on swap/exchange, it does not reflect my dots. Can you help me on this? Thank you so much.

Hi @Kybmd,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Polkadot wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @iamdeadlyz , where will i send the screenshots? Via the email? Thank you so much

Send the screenshots here so we can check, not in emails nor private messages.

@iamdeadlyz images sent, help would be very much appreciated, i hope ill be able to convert/swap polkadot to polkadotbep2 so i can convert to other crypto ie. BTC/eth. Or withdraw. Thank you so much

Please be informed that it is not possible to swap native Polkadot to Polkadot BEP2 using the app. You need to deposit it on an exchange (like Binance.com) so you can convert it to other cryptos.

Ohh… my question now is, can i transfer native dots to binance.com? And i can swap it with another crypto then?
Thank you so much for your help. This is very much appreciated.

@iamdeadlyz Ohh… my question now is, can i transfer native dots to binance.com? And i can swap it with another crypto then?
Thank you so much for your help. This is very much appreciated.

Yup, you can deposit it to Binance.com then you can trade it to various cryptos.

Thank you so much @iamdeadlyz for your help, this is very much appreciated

1 Like