How to swap / use dex for DOGE I recently moved to the Trust Wallet?

I recently moved some DOGE to my Trust Wallet from an exchange on the DOGE network (I believe). I see my DOGE balance in the wallet, but I can’t seem to swap it or use the DEX to transfer to a different coin. I believe I need to have DOGE bep2 but can’t find anywhere on how to make that swap/change. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi, please i transferred freecoin from trust wallet to hobit. I noticed the network in hotbit is Ethereum network and d one in hotbit is Tron network. Now I can’t see my coin in my hobit or trustwallet. Please what can I do?

Hi @Glflame you can use an exchange like Binance to swap your DOGE to bep2 DOGE then withdraw to your trust wallet.

Hi @Loveth1 you need to contact the Hotbit team to know if there’s anyway they can recover your wrongly sent coins

Unfortunately Binance doesn’t accept US customers and Binance.US doesn’t accept customers in New York. Any other thoughts?

Hi did you figure it out ? I’m experiencing the same issue and need help

Hello @Ansanaveed To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I deposited some DOGE to my Trust Wallet from binance on the DOGE network . I see my DOGE balance in the wallet, but I can’t seem to swap it or use the DEX to transfer to a different coin. How can I swap/change to DOGE bep20 or bep2.

Trust Wallet version 6.16 (531)

@Ansanaveed
There are two ways you can go through.
Converting DOGE to BEP20 DOGE via Binance bridge.

Even after swapping to BEP20 DOGE, You would need to have BEP20 BNB in the wallet for paying transaction fees in order to swap BEP20 DOGE out.

1. You can send your DOGE to an exchange like Binance and withdraw BEP20 DOGE from there.

I can’t use binance to trade or deposit because it’s not working in Ontario anymore is there another way to do this

@Ansanaveed
The Binance bridge itself is separate from Binance.
You can use a VPN to access it.