How to transfer ADA to Trust Wallet

Please provide specific guidance how to transfer ADA to and from Trust Wallet. Binance should not offer it on their exchange if they are not going to support it.

Hi @dbh90025,

Please be informed that you can only deposit and send Cardano ADA BEP2 and BEP20 tokens. The native Cardano is not supported in the app.

To add these tokens, please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Cardano, and enable the one with BEP2 or BEP20 (depending on your preference). You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin*

3 Likes

Thanks! What us meant by BEP20 or BEP2? Must I have a particular currency to pay or can it be taken out of the ADA that I transfer?

I bought via ACH. Must I wait for my cash to arrive before moving ADA to Trust Wallet? If so, how do I know my cash has cleared?

What is the memo I must include?

This is starting to make sense. It is a bit overwhelming at first look.

To clarify, where are your ADA tokens right now? Is it on an exchange/platform? What’s the name?

Can I use CardanoBEP2 (white icon) if the ADA that I bought was from Binance?

Hi @chadsama,

Yes, you can. When withdrawing from Binance, select Binance Chain (BNB) BEP2 in the transfer network. Please be informed that you need BNB on your wallet (from the Trust Wallet app) so you can transact with your ADA (BEP2).

Hi, I have ADA on kraken. How do I send my ADA here to trust? I tried transferred some ADA from kraken to BEP2 but they didn’t show up until now.

Hello @Chrisjoon3,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ADA BEP2 wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Kraken
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hello,
I need the same help, please.
I bought ADA on Binance, and now I need to withdraw the ADA to my Trust wallet. I got confused when I found BEP2 and BEP20, which network works?

So what I understood. That I need to chose BEP2 to transfer the ADA from Binance to Trust Wallet.
But Why do I need to have BNB in my Wallet to do so?
Do you mean that the BNB as a transfer fees is needed to transfer the ADA back from Trust Wallet to Binance?

Correct. With the Trust Wallet app, you are interacting directly with the blockchain. Thus, you need to have BNB to pay for the network fees when transacting.

1 Like