How to unmask the scammers with the interest rates they offer

Usually some traders will contact you privately to offer you services, let me tell you that most of them are scammers. Only a minority are enlightened by the logic of trading.

They will tell you that they are brokers and that if you entrust your capital to them they will make it grow in the blink of an eye.

How to know the scammers:

®He offers you an exorbitant interest rate, very high. if a broker offers you a daily interest rate that exceeds 1%, it leaves something to be desired. even with a daily rate of 1% you have to ask yourself before you invest.

Avoid the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) platforms with this platform, at the beginning they will tell you that you will not take in Godchildren before you benefit but once you return they change language.
But there are a few that won’t force you to bring godchildren.

®It often bothers and harasses you and encourages you to invest without knowing the basics of trading.

He asks you to send money directly to them to buy crypto currency without going through any platform where they do KYC (know your customer) where you are all identified by your ID card or passport.

Good reading

14 Likes

Thanks for your information about scammers

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the information…well explained

2 Likes

@KASA nice piece, well said

2 Likes

@anamulislam thank you leader

1 Like

@Mebbambi yes thank you we are together

2 Likes

@Vandudgreat thank you also

1 Like

Same for every topic, where some huge % in little time proposed.
Just use logic, no one will share free money. If i really know how to make 200$ from 1000$ i will borrow that 1000 from you for 50$, and take 150$ to my pocket. Its just bussiness logic, so dont take seriously crap like:
“I made millions with this and now i want to give back”, “Almost 50000 off our memebers already clear that gucci store” and other thing in same logic model.

3 Likes

Thank you for this information

@Kikcha yes brother it’s true

@KASA welcome… Keep it up the good work

1 Like

well said brother. It is true.

1 Like

Thanks for such a detailed post.

1 Like

I received so many messages daily on my telegram and twitter claiming that they will give me higher return if i put this amount of Crypto . I always blocked them :joy: without even replying.

1 Like

@Dustys22 great you are very smart bro

Scammers are ever ready to strike at anytime… Be at alert always and stay Safu.

1 Like

How does depriving innocent people from their own hard earned money is giving someone joy, may we never fall their victim

1 Like

You are saving some people from scammers by making this post. People need to learn especially the newbies.

2 Likes