How to unstake BNB?

I have staked my BNB coin for 7 days, why can’t I unstaked my BNB? I have updated the application, it still can’t unstake my BNB coins, please help me sir🙏

same problem not showing my bnb please solve my problem

Transaction id
2A4E1904183BFED15D554EFA4644A6F06862BC98353A2CAFCAEA275251D43C3C

I have staked my BNB coin for 7 days, why can’t I unstaked my BNB? I have updated the application, it still can’t unstake my BNB coins, please help me sir🙏

Do you have enough bnb for transaction?

A lot of people are having the same problem, I’m starting to get worried

I have the same problem

same here, after 7 days still pending

hi… i had the same problem.
do this : update the trust wallet today (the new update comes) . go to bnb go to more go to stake details go to redelegate . change it to TW staking , click continue and finish it. now go to bnb click more and click unstake. finish . :wink:

sounds good…but what about that if i pick redelegate and its said “Not available” lol…nice update

the version of TW must be 1.27.15

yes, it is…since am trying to resolve now like 12 hours ago, i seen theres an update :smiley: either dont work

Also attempting to unstake after 7 days of staking. Stuck in “pending” , used BNB48 Club.

Transaction ID: 4B401438736F9D2083B1EBBA25628613ADE54B56D650C27D83FE927AF9FED454

Is it because the to field is blank? I only used the TW app and indicated that the same wallet address should be used.

I’m on v5.19 iOS of the Trust Wallet app… I tried using the chrome extension on a tip to redelegate, but I don’t see such an option in the app or on the extension / binance org/en/staking

This is very frustrating. I still have plenty of BNB to cover what the fee appears to be so that can’t be it.

When I attempt to unstake I get the error" Not available. Current locktime is 7 days"

Any ideas?

To everyone, please update your app to the latest version: 5.18 (iOS) 1.27.15 (Android), or higher.

To unstake from an inactive validator (apr is showing as 0), you need to redelegate the unstake afterward. Here’s a guide:

Be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked.
Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00
Once you unstake, you will not receive rewards.
Learn more:

1 Like