How to unstake BNB

Hello @Bancoin,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I stake under avenger pool and when i unstake why am i under inactive pool now?

Hi, so why are my bnb coins end up in inactive piececion pool, after 7 days do i still get my bnb?

Based on your previous transaction, you re-delegated your BNBs from Avenger to piececoin. Tx: https://explorer.binance.org/tx/CBB2419303CFF277F321694A2517BF094FBF7F11E37E2B8CA0B24E3E962BE56E

Yup, you can still get your BNBs. Be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked. Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00. If you are comparing it to the transaction timestamp, it may take a couple of minutes/hours since the starting time is different. Also, once you unstake, you will not receive rewards.

Learn more:

1 Like

thank you, (1) will the unstake be an Auto? (2)after 7 days it will go back to my wallet? (3)And if i stake do i get the reward daily or after 7 days?

1 Like

You are in control whether you want to unstake it or not. If you start the unstaking process, it will automatically be “available” once the unstaking period ends.

Rewards will be distributed automatically to your wallet after 3 days of staking. Read here: BNB Staking with Trust Wallet

1 Like

1 / This means that in the meantime, I’m already getting paid.

2 / Will my compensation end after 7 days, when my account is verified to be credited to the account?

P.S. I’m hoping you can assist me in better understanding.

Thank you so much.

Hi @Catran_GPH,

Can you give more context? I don’t see any questions that you have pointed in this thread that could help you enumerate those two statements.

1 Like

I’m running the most recent version of Android.

I’m just curious as to why I’m not getting my reward while waiting for it to be processed.

Is this a gift from trustwallet?

I couldn’t quite understand the situation that you are in. To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
2 Likes

hi could some one help me with my lost bnb balance after unstaking 18 days ago here’s my data:
trustwallet app version 1.28.8
bnb wallet address: bnb1ulk6gws04v5n28pre6y4p68lfdfktey2ry5grd

transaction hash:
• 549ECA3189A208730BE42F7F712C11F818F41CC99E52C668CFF50D28059E23F6
6.17281737 bnb
2021-03-25 / 11:35:57

• 1B4AAA3DF6B66EA793E3898EC1C99F8F6F537C9DFD85BD16DA62782E08BE5E3E
1 bnb
2021-03-22 / 14:57:06

The issue is, that it before I did a delete and retreave wallet. it used to show the last stake history. now its gone. and also with it gone the balance staked…

help please

Hey,
I can still see, You have had 7.12 BNB as staked. Please try to unstake again if that is you intend to do. Let me know what kind of error app shows.

Hi, if i press unstake the app shows: “not available”. As if it doesn’t know that I have had some bnb staked

1 Like

before I re-imported wallet, staked balance is gone, but stake trx history is still recognized by the app. after i reimport, stake trx is also gone

Can you share a video screenshot regarding this? I would like to forward them to our developers. on the video screenshot, You will be trying to unstake BNB. Try twice when error pops up. Then, copy the bnb address and at last move to wallet about page to show App version.

before making video the, Make sure to have latest version of Trust wallet

1 Like

Sent the video thru email since size allowed, please let me know if you have received the video?

Unfortunately, I didn’t receive the video. Please upload the video on Google drive and share the public link here.

since i can’t insert link here’s a trim version of the link to the drive google:

/file/d/1VULcS6nB2ZEVE8BkSK5WNjdigdHmBxaz/view?usp=sharing

can you access the video?

Yeah, I can access this video. Thanks for sharing It. I’ll forward your concern to our developers. Let’s wait for response from them. Meanwhile, New version of Trust wallet is available in Play store. Please update the app & reimport then. You never know, It may works.

Thanks for the info on the new app version. I have done updating to 1 29 1 and reimport… improvement: the delegation trx is now shown on the history. No staked balance yet. and if I tried unstaking button, response is: not available