How to unstake tron

Hi everyone
I stake tron in multiple time from 2/2/2023 until now but when i want to unsake it , its appear an error that show my trons are freez and when i want to unfreez it , its unsuccessful
I realize that my tron about 783 tron are stake v.1
And 0.83 of my tron is stake v.2
Is there any one that can help me to unfreez my tron?

@Davidzero0 You need to have available Tron in your wallet to unstake.
Also please note that there is an unstaking period too.

Tobi my wallet funds and all my nfts are missing since the 16th of February what shoukd i do cani keep wallet address and how do i change seed phrase

@Lebiy8 You can check your address on the explorer and see what it says
Also there is no way to change the seed phrase of a particular wallet as each seed phrase is unique to each wallet.

Yes i know the period
Any time i want to unstake even when i have available Tron in wallet
Such as i want unstake 780 tron this error is appear
It says " contract validator error: invalid unfreez _ balance, [780000000] is error "
(Sorry i try to upload the image its not worke)
If i try just 1 tron to unstake the error its the same just the number is 1000000

@Davidzero0 Please open a support ticket regarding this.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I have exactly the same error, it says invalid unfreeze balance.

Did you find a solution?

If the Problem is from an Node then it has nothing to do with my wallet

@ToniM That’s an impersonator, please be careful.
There’s no support here, you need to submit a support ticket through your Trust app or support.trustwallet.com .
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I saw it @Tobi.

Thanks for the Advice.

I already submitted a support Ticket weeks ago but still no answer.

Kindly regards
Toni

1 Like

@ToniM If you got a ticket ID via mail, you can simply respond to the mail.

Hey Tobi,

why wasn’t my previous post activated?

I posted a couple of days ago

1 Like

Is there any solution in the meantime? Could anybody unstake Tron without any error?

1 Like

@ToniM That’s because there’s no need to continue the conversation here, you need to wait till the support team get back in touch with you.

Maybe there isn’t for you a need to continue the conversation!

Freedom of Speech! This is a right!

@ToniM There is no support here and no way writing here will help, that’s why I advised waiting for the support team, it’s a suggestion.
If you are in urgent need of your tokens, you can import to another wallet and unstake there.