How to update latest version of Trust Wallet App?

Please may I know how to update my Trust Wallet App into the latest version? Thanks

3 Likes

Go to appstore or googleplay store, look for an update

1 Like

You are a regular TrustBear :sunglasses:

1 Like

My current version using android phone is 1.21.6. Is this the updated version? Thanks

Yes, latest verison is: 1.22.4. Go to Play Store, search Trust wallet up and click update.

If you want to see all your apps that need an update, go to Play store, click on the three lines from the top left (near the search bar) and tap ‘my apps & games’. All updates will show here, under the ‘Updates’ section.

2 Likes

I also have 1.21.6 as the latest version for my android but I learnt here from one of the admins that the latest version has been updated to 1.22.3 with an integration of price alerts. Having learnt this, I went back to my playstore to check this but I was told I was having an updated version already(i.e 1.21.6)

1 Like

Hey guys :wave:

The deployment for the latest version is still ongoing. Please keep an eye out for it, cheers!

1 Like

Hello, so once i made the update, to have access to my wallet again i will need to apply the 12 words? I am a little bit afraid with this updates, thus my question. Many thanks

@Monarchsteam Before putting your phrase in, please make sure you have the good version of the Trust wallet app. At this moment, Trust wallet has a 4.5 rate, 134K reviews and 1M+ downloads (Play store).
If you have the right app and not a fake one, you should be OK with putting your words in and accessing your wallet

1 Like

when i clicked on “rate us on play store” in trust wallet took me to the what you wrote 4.5 etc… I have the version 1.22.19.
So if i make the update, do i have to use the recovery words afterwards or it will recognize just the 6 digits?
Many thanks for both answers :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just looked, my version is 1.22.24. I believe that your 6 digits PIN will be needed in this case

1 Like